pewag bluetrack mono flow
Gentle on the soil, tough on load capacities: Your specialist on soft soil.
- Safe driving without sinking
- Profile that is gentle on the soil
- Optimised tyre protection against damage caused by tree stumps and stones
- Available in 2 designs – 16mm and 20mm cross member thickness
Opis produktuWith pewag bluetrack mono flow you will benefit from…
- …safe driving conditions, without sinking into soft ground.
- …optimised tyre protection against damage caused by tree stumps and stones thanks to the wide coverage of the running surface.
Depending on the product design, the bluetrack mono flow range offers specific benefits:
- …16mm cross member thickness – outstanding soil protection thanks to excellent weight distribution.
- …20mm cross member thickness – for machines over 15 tonnes, the pewag bluetrack mono flow 20 is recommended, offering optimised stability with a cross member thickness of 20mm.
Excellent, uncompromising quality. First-class materials, coupled with engineering experience that goes back centuries, provide an advantage thanks to…
- …superb traction and stability: Thanks to the innovative pewag starwave® profile and the asymmetrical positioning of the stubs, traction is considerably improved.
- …improved wear resistance and a longer lifespan: pewag bluetrack forestry tracks always come with at least 2 stubs on each cross member, in the tried-and-tested pewag starwave® profile.
- …highly cost effective: The optimised fit of the tracks to the tyre contours prevents the machine from sinking and helps it glide over the subsoil more easily. This reduces fuel consumption and makes the machine more efficient.
- …good soil protection thanks to a larger contact surface that distributes the weight of the machine more easily and reduces soil damage.
- …excellent service from our product experts and personal contact points worldwide.