pewag forstgrip pro soft
Tougher than the rest - the master on solid ground.
Professional chain for heavy-duty use.
- Gentle driving on logging roads and hard ground
- Improved soil protection thanks to shortened stubs
- Optimised tyre protection
- Particularly gentle on the tyres
- Available in 2 strengths – 10mm and 12mm
Opis produktuWith pewag forstgrip pro soft you will benefit from…
- …uninterrupted, soil-friendly driving on logging roads and on hard, rocky terrain also with heavy forestry machinery.
- …good traction with improved soil protection thanks to shortened stubs.
- …excellent self-cleaning properties on soft ground thanks to the fine three-field chain mesh.
- …particularly gentle on the tyre thanks to even distribution of pressure and rounded forged parts.
Depending on the product design, the pewag forstgrip pro soft range offers specific benefits:
- 10mm (ring 12mm) – for small machines with little clearance between the drive wheels.
- 12,5mm (ring 15.2mm) – all-rounder for hard grounds and all forestry machines.
pewag forstgrip benefits
Excellent, uncompromising quality. First-class materials, coupled with engineering experience that goes back centuries, provide an advantage thanks to…
- …superior traction and stability with innovative grip elements: Each chain comes with individual grip elements offering maximum traction of a range of terrains.
- …longer lifespan of the chains thanks to pewag special steel TitanGrip® and the sophisticated hardening process.
- …optimised fit of the chain to the tyre. Innovative adjustable elements make fitting the chain to the tyre quick and easy.
- …superb self-cleaning properties of the chain. Wide chain meshes effortlessly remove dirt, mud and snow when the machine moves.
- …excellent, customer-focused service thanks to our product experts and personal contact partners worldwide.
- …perfected, state-of-the-art pewag quality products, backed up by centuries of research and product optimisation.